Groups Operations Executive
|Bedrijf:||AC Group (FTP)|
|Invoerdatum:||vrijdag 9 maart 2018|
|Vervaldatum:||vrijdag 23 maart 2018|
|Korte omschrijving bedrijf:||AC Tours are an award winning and long established wholesale tour operator for group travel to the UK and Ireland. We have long term knowledge of the travel industry and a dedicated, trustworthy and friendly team to help you create your perfect trip.|
We specialise in selling land services including accommodation, transfers, entrances and meals to international tourists, and also sell on a business to business basis to internationally based wholesalers and tour operators.
FTP is one of France's premier incoming tour operators for groups, creating tailor-made tours for customised group programmes, conference & incentives, educational tours and special interest tours.
|Korte omschrijving vacature:||Responsibilities:
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods ensuring all deadlines are adhered to
- Book & negotiate group space in accordance with the itineraries
- Negotiating group rates with hotels throughout to ensure bookings are made within budget and client's requirements.
- Use personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles
- Ensure that best rates and terms are contracted to ensure profit margins are maintained
- Building and maintaining relationships with hotels and other suppliers
- Represent the company at trade shows from time to time
- Hotel site inspections
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business, sustainable relationships and effective service
- Manage, organise, and relevant data using database applications
- Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to policies and procedures
- Day to day contact with suppliers including hoteliers and other service providers
- Emergency mobile cover on a rota basis
- Any other office duties as required
|Profiel:||Skills & Experience:
- Professional fluency in English is required.
- Numerate, strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- Excellent customer service skills with an approach that consistently seeks to go above and beyond.
- Strong negotiation skills and has sound commercial acumen
- An empathetic ability to listen and thereafter communicate effectively and articulately.
- Extremely organised with an unflappable approach that can successfully multi-task is a real must.
- Has the approach of a self-starter that takes real pride in their work while still enjoying and recognising the importance of being part of a team.
- A positive outlook with a flexible approach that actively seeks out solutions.
- A quick learner of new IT tools and operating systems is essential.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office application (World / Excel / Powerpoint)
- Previous experience in the travel/hotel industry with working knowledge of the France an advantage
- Knowledge of Tourplan system an advantage
- Professional fluency in either Spanish, Portuguese or French would be considered an advantage.
|Ons aanbod:||20,000-24,000 Euros|
|Reageren?:||To Apply: Please send through your d CV and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Terug naar het overzicht|