AC Luxe Executive
|Invoerdatum:||vrijdag 9 maart 2018|
|Vervaldatum:||vrijdag 16 maart 2018|
|Korte omschrijving bedrijf:||AC Tours are an award winning and long established wholesale tour operator for group travel to the UK and Ireland. We have long term knowledge of the travel industry and a dedicated, trustworthy and friendly team to help you create your perfect trip.|
We specialise in selling land services including accommodation, transfers, entrances and meals to international tourists, and also sell on a business to business basis to internationally based wholesalers and tour operators.
|Korte omschrijving vacature:||In November 2016, the AC Group launched a new luxury division, appropriately referred to as 'AC Luxe'. The focus of this division is on high-end luxury travel for the Corporate, Family and Individual traveller. Providing fully tailor made itineraries consisting of luxury hotels along with indulgent and, very often, unique ground services experiences. AC Luxe will provide a bespoke customer experience to a discerning clientele.|
- Responsible for ensuring that all duties are carried out with extremely high attention to detail and that levels of service offered from initial quote stage to final confirmations and beyond, are second to none.
- Deal with initial enquiries from clients in a timely manner by offering regular s and same day acknowledgements.
- Work to deadline collating bespoke and detailed itineraries that exactly match the client's needs and profile, that are then sent to clients within 24 hours or less of initial contact.
- Proficiency to offer suitable alternatives in terms of hotels and services where originally requested options are not available.
- Maximise revenues by seeking to convert all enquiries and following up accordingly with clients once initial offers have been sent. Thereafter actively seeking opportunities to re-quote.
- Recognising and maximising on all opportunities to upsell.
- Negotiate competitive rates with suppliers where contracts are not held or with a view to re-negotiating ad hoc with contracted suppliers for particular pieces of business as necessary.
- Liaise with suppliers to check availability and ultimately book and confirm all aspects of travel.
- Ensure that all reservations are added accurately into the operating system, 'Tourplan'.
- Ensure all hotels and services are reconfirmed as necessary prior to client's arrival.
- Deal with any 'on the road' issues that may arise while clients are travelling as well as quality issues that may arise once clients have departed.
- Liaise with Sales and Contracting where necessary, with a view to assisting with sales and advise where contracted product may be required.
|Profiel:||Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience and knowledge of booking hotels and itineraries in the UK and Ireland.
- Strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- Excellent customer service skills with an approach that consistently seeks to go above and beyond.
- Very strong ability to negotiate and persuade with both suppliers and clients.
- An empathetic ability to listen and thereafter communicate effectively and articulately.
- Previous experience with putting together bespoke multi service, multi day itineraries.
- Extremely organised with an unflappable approach that can successfully multi-task is a real must.
- Has the approach of a self-starter that takes real pride in their work while still enjoying and recognising the importance of being part of a team.
- A positive outlook with a flexible approach that actively seeks out solutions.
- A quick learner of new IT tools and operating systems is essential.
|Ons aanbod:||18,000 to 22,000 per year, 25 days annual leave (plus 8 public holidays), casual dress code, on-site snacks and fruit, and a great place to work and grow!|
|Reageren?:||To Apply: Please send through your d CV and brief cover letter to email@example.com|
|Terug naar het overzicht|